Search Marketing Manager in Central Bristol
A Search Marketing Manager is sought to join this web marketing agency in Bristol that offers Pay Per Click (PPC), Search Engine optimisation (SEO) and Social Media Management to a large volume of Small Business clients.
The company specializes in process orientated PPC Management, Social Media Management and SEO. Since 2007, they have helped their clients in the UK, USA and Europe acquire new business via their websites.
The Search Marketing Manager will manage a team of 2 (due to expand to 6 within the next year) and will have overall responsibility for a high number of PPC, Social Media and SEO campaigns. In addition, the role includes performing account audits to help win new business.
The successful candidate will need to manage their team closely to ensure the company’s clients receive great results.
Title: Search Marketing Manager
Location: Central Bristol
Salary: 25,000 – 30,000 per annum
Benefits: Great city centre location, excellent opportunities for career progression. The company has a strong commitment to maintaining a healthy work-life balance
Key responsibilities of the Search Marketing Manager:
– Managing the team to ensure SEO and PPC tasks are performed in the best interest of clients
– Identifying problems with current client campaigns and proactively fixing them
– Overseeing preparation and sending out of monthly reports
– Carrying out SEO and PPC audits to help bring new clients on board
– Building client relationships to ensure an excellent level of service and client retention
The ideal Search Marketing Manager will possess the following:
– A relevant AdWords qualification, and current AdWords Professional / Partner status
– Experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Clicky
– Substantial experience of managing AdWords accounts and SEO Campaigns
– Excellent understanding of on-page and off-page SEO
– Great written English skills and the ability to write some great blogs
– A great understanding of Facebook and Twitter for business
– Knowledge of how to create great AdWords and SEO audits to win new business
– Knowledge of telephone tracking tools would be beneficial but not essential
– Previous management experience would be beneficial although this is not essential
The Search Marketing Manager should be a methodical thinker with excellent people and relationship skills, be organized and flexible and perform as part of a team. You’ll be joining an organization who promises to deliver their clients unbiased web marketing advice and prides themselves on their processes.
Please click to apply for this role as Search Marketing Manager in Bristol!
If the details shown on your CV match our client’s requirements, we will provide our client with your full details so that they can judge whether you may be suitable for the opportunity advertised. Your details, as submitted by you, will only be used in relation to this specific opportunity. By applying to this advert and submitting your CV and/or cover letter to us, you give express consent to us using your details for this purpose.
eRecruit Solutions is a flat fee online recruitment company, who actively recruit for the following roles: Head of Search Marketing, SEO Manager, Pay Per Click Account Manager, Pay Per Click (PPC), Search Marketing Manager Trainee, Graduate Roles, SEO Sales Executive, Optimisation, Campaign Executive, SEO, Search Engine Optimisation, in Central Bristol.
Free Backlinks.com | Full Text RSS Feed | Amazon Plugin | Settlement Statement | WordPress Tutorials