(PRWEB) December 01, 2011
The independent authority on search vendors, topseos.com, has released the list of the 50 best search engine optimisation service providers in the online marketing industry for the month of December 2011. The rankings are developed through the use of a meticulous evaluation process which identifies the services which offer the most complete SEO experience in order to create a list of the best SEO companies. The list is used by businesses looking for a solid SEO company which will assist them through improved organic search results through both off page and on page optimisation. Each company has been thoroughly tested using an evaluation process which focuses on the five most important criteria, customer references, and other resources.
The Managing Partner of topseos.com (http://www.topseos.com/), JeevTrika, has stated that the “evaluation process for both agencies and software tools is meticulous. We review strengths, weaknesses, and competitive advantages.”
The Top 50 SEO Companies for December 2011 are:
1) Netmark Essentials
2) Customer Magnetism
4) Bruce Clay Inc.
5) ArteWorks SEO
6) Intrapromote LLC.
8) SEO Image Inc.
9) OneIMS – Integrated Marketing Solutions
12) Mannix Marketing
14) 1st on the List Promotion Inc.
16) Peak Positions, LLC
17) Web Talent Marketing
18) Crexendo, Inc.
19) HighPoint Search Marketing
20) Hudson Horizons
21) SEO Inc
22) Pro Web Consulting
24) Pagetraffic (Get 10000 free hits)
25) Submit Express
26) BlueGlass Interactive, Inc.
29) Stone Interactive Group
30) eVisibility, Inc.
31) LeapFrog Interactive
34) The Search Agency
35) Spark Inbound Marketing
36) Qualified Impressions, LLC.
37) SEER Interactive
38) Exclusive Concepts, Inc.
39) ymarketing, LLC
40) Connelly Digital
43) Best Rank Inc.
45) Position Research
46) ATAK Interactive Inc.
47) Organic Rankings Inc.
48) Kinetica Media
50) National Positions
The process which topseos.com uses to evaluate each SEO agency identifies which companies are able to achieve results and meet the expectations of their clients based on their promises and past performance. The end result is a list of the top vendors in the industry who have a history of achievements and results for their customers with each company providing a unique SEO service. For each company reviewed, at least three clients were contacted and actual performance and effectiveness of each SEO agency was determined. Different general and specific questions were asked of the SEO companies:
What type of needs analysis was conducted before work initiated?
- What type of ROI were you anticipating, what was achieved and in what time frame?
- What would be three things you would change about your experience?
- What was your total investment?
- Rate your overall experience (one through ten; ten being the highest).
- What are the most competitive keywords you have been able to rank on the major search engines and how long did it take you to achieve those rankings?
- Did the agency modify the way they achieved higher rankings for you based on the Universal Search model introduced by Google? How?
- How comprehensive, specific, and useful are the reports that are offered to the client? What metrics do they cover?
- Do the reports inform you what the next set of steps should be to achieve higher rankings and when you can expect to achieve the next set of goals by?
- How many of your top industry keywords rank in the top 10? Which ones?
topseos.com is a well-known independent authority on search vendors. Established in 2002, the goal of topseos.com is to recognize and rank those individuals or companies providing the best online marketing services all over the world. A specialized team of researchers examine thousands of applicants each month who are seeking to be ranked as a top internet marketing service provider by the independent authority. This website is being visited daily by thousands of visitors all over the world looking for the best services available. The website also provides various types of facilities other than the independent rankings which provide useful information to customers and providers of online marketing services.
Search Engine optimisation companies interested in applying for the evaluation and rankings service can visit:
To learn more about the Best SEO Companies for December 2011 visit:
Free Backlinks.com | Full Text RSS Feed | Amazon Affiliate | Settlement Statement